Designed as part of our Artist Series by Photographer Geoff Waugh.
Geoff has been taking photo's professionally since 1990 and is a five times award winner in the UK Sports Journalists Association 'Sports Photographer of the Year'. His print 'Skid Lids' is now exclusively available from TrailMaps. Featuring the 4 Royal Racing jerseys that Steve peat wore on his last few races.
- Exquisitely printed on 200GSM Fine Art Paper - A premium quality heavyweight fine art print material with a smooth, clean finish. This museum-quality paper is extremely consistent and works perfectly. The matte finish emphasises different highlights and tones in the artwork.
- Available professionally framed - back-taped, mounted and wrapped in a dust free environment. Our box frame is milled from solid ash, hand-stained by our team and finished with a specialist wax to accentuate the grain. The frame has a box profile measuring 20mm (front face) by 33mm (depth from wall).
- Unframed prints are carefully wrapped in acid-free tissue paper (100% recyclable).
- We donate a proportion of our profits to volunteer trail building organisations.
- Usually dispatched within 1-3 working days.
True piece of art any mountain biker will love. Very carefully packaged, you can tell the guys behind this have taken the time to create a quality product & treat it with care which just makes it feel so special when it arrives (best birthday present I’ve received)."
"Brilliant prints and fantastic customer service
I brought 3 prints for my partner as mementos of where his ridden (and crashed!) He absolutely loves them and are in pride of place in his office. The print quality is superb, the trails and colouring stand out fantastically. Could not rate these higher and wouldn’t consider buying them anywhere else. Service was brilliant - they were well packaged when they arrived and in good time. Brilliant company!"
"Great family business!
Fantastic to deal with. The quality on my prints is second to none. My two prints look perfect on our conservatory wall. Cheers guys, keep up the great work."
Quality products making for quality memories of my favourite places to ride. Quite a collection of maps now in the hallway...great work. Excellent customer service to support 👍🏼"
"Absolutely top quality!
Had a print made for my husband for our Anniversary the map its self was done in copper to fit in with traditional option for 7th year wedding anniversary and was made personal to the coast to coast route he had completed. The print was framed and looks stunning up on the wall. Perfect gift for any keen cyclist. Love the quality of the products already ordered again! Would definately highly recommend."
"Great affordable present idea
Great affordable present idea for anyone bike obsessed, I’ve purchased the latest one as a Father’s Day present. Ive now purchased two prints and super happy with the service I’ve received and the excellent quality of the prints as the colours stand out well and looks amazing on the wall. Quick and efficient delivery service. I will definitely be ordering more in the future to increase our collection!!"
"I recently had a custom map created and…
I recently had a custom map created and the staff were so helpful. The email responses were quick and polite, the delivery was fast and the product is great. I will definitely order again."